Tuesday, May 13, 2003


I am starting to drive. Yey.
Ayos. Pero tanga parin tsaka marami parin nambubusina/nagoovertake sakin.
(Its cool. But I'm feel stupid as there are still too many vehicles honking/overtaking me).

I am driving our silver 'matic altis. I heard something about my dad buying another car! a honda...AYOS. I hope he would. I want a car of my own. Now that I have a non-pro driver's license(sp?), and I can take cars out now by will. Bwahahah. To hell with me whatever will happened if i'm on the road.

So far the only routes i've traveled is from house-lasalle and back. And driving on Taft Avenue is total hassle. You'd think uy, dere-deretso lang yan (it's straight all the way), but with rampaging buses, overtaking Fxs, and crazy stops of jeepneys, add the throng of people who would cross the street frantically. Let's say the car ride wasn't pleasant.

I almost barged into a person ... whoops.
Anyway. Someday I'll drive to school with my own car. I hope.
(dream on.)

No comments: