Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Then the hell day was officially over.
yesterday started by a feverish review of caculus with friends from the s21 class, after the calculus exam, it was followed shortly by my ARGH-HOLY-TOOT-TOOT theories of computing departmental (yeah, about 10 minutes after and my mind is in this absolute state of near breakdown and mush.)
not only that after the quick lunch, a haul to the sports complex for kleenex. and skivvied back to the gox building, changed into my business suit. black blazer, black skirt, and my light blue blouse, got good luck kisses from you ♥ and went into the auxilliary room. haha. The defense was filled with inquisitive questions from one of the panelists, and they left the egg tarts. Probably because of being in a hurry, I called one of the panelist back, told them we love these egg tarts and we want them to have it, which brought them a laugh. (now, I made Ms. Wendy laugh also). Anyway, I headed to 306, got a vb book from greyson, gave you a flying kiss and a wave goodbye and left school for my sister's graduation.

Embarked on a journey into a different campus with only 10 bucks on my pocket was a big mistake, and hour of sitting on the built in stools around a fully grown mango tree and ants scurrying about, I got extremely thristy, wandering around my sister's unknown campus and found out their h2o costs 12.

Shet.

Anyway, cheers for the drinking fountain.

After the grad, we had dimsum, I ate sherbet, went online, talked to some people.

I missed posting....^^

No comments: