Monday, July 08, 2002

i haven't been blogging everyday like then. probably because i haven't got too much to say.
my win-lose ratio is heightened to 4:infinity and i have been busy hoping and waiting my sound card to be fix to hear all the funny quotations of the human and not-so-human uhh beings of warcraft III and frankly i have been occupied to playing senseless notes on my 15 year old piano. which is not in good shape, the beautiful plink-plink sounds became toink-toink and boing-boing (okay that sounds funny).
but, nevertheless i have been searching high and low for the piano sheets of Train-Drops of Jupiter
and Sarah Mclachlan-Angel. nixie is nice enough to send me some of the FFVII theme's although its not finished yet...*argh*
what i am currently playing:
a thousand miles- vannesa carlton
eyes on me - ffviii theme (is this the one where squall and rinoa danced? i kept playing it over and over it doesn't sound familiar to me X_x).
also, i must be bored to death or something or something else that i have actually been trying to update the IV-8's website (i have been neglecting yes, yes, i am a bad person, but i've changed!) ...
no classes today...which is why i can spend the wholde day doing all the things i want...
it has just announced that hs and elementary has no classes tomorrow...but how about us poor lasallians?
I DOUBT IT! ><
later.

No comments: