Tuesday, July 02, 2002

wasteful day started when the clouds were becoming gray and i realized i lost a c/c++ book of a blockmate.
let's just say she's not the most understanding person i know. so my allowance will be snuffed out paying for it. which is entirely my fault for losing brain cells and having more nuts to form a peanut gallery.
but to spare me time i went around in circles downtown finding for it.
but my whole trip was wasted when the rain started pit-pattering down like mad.
i got down at sta cruz and walked the whole way home, thanking i brought an umbrella with me but nevertheless my elephant pants was soaked to the knees and i was protecting tasj's 600 peso manga. hehehe sobrang wasted. the thunder was frightening and i jumped twiced because i felt the lightning struck near where i was walking and i thought i might be electrocuted (which is kinda good but not...)
(feel ko ang barok ko na mag-english)
i'll probably rant more in the coming days. i'm in a process of working on a story....

No comments: