Thursday, June 27, 2002

i'm working on my new version...although panget siya..X_x
im too tired to type
but all i kept thinking now is yesterday's (wednesday) PE, which was soccer...
it started with a few drills...the 'head-banging' experience (i think im going to need a big cemetery for all the brain cells that died on that particular day >.< ) and when 4 o clock came along a huge clap of thunder roared...
then came the rain =)
i grinned as drop after drop was cascading on my hair, my face my hands, my soaked shirt, my sneakers, the grass, the earth, and precky broke into a song...jumping and singing, i couldn't help but join in...
singing in the rain....
lalalalala...
the rain kept pouring i kept standing in the field (although near the shade because our teacher was afraid we might get hit by lightning or something) and each crystal tear felt like kisses...
rain kisses
finshed human campaign for warcraft III
undead naman =)
i bid thee farewell....

No comments: